Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

3:33 AM

Yes I am still home as I got a text saying to be in at 5 instead of 3 as the "Big Guy" isn't coming in until later in the day... THANKFULLY!!!! I'm wishing I could just stay home a couple more days but my hours are short this week and we need the money.... so off I will go.


Yesterday I worked on a project for a little while and will work on it some more today. It's to be an "Altered Fall Frame" for a swap I joined on a site called 2 Shabby Sisters Studio. This is my first project using Crackle Medium.I'm planning to paper piece/Modge Podge the little owl. I'm also planning to add some Fall leaves and perhaps some vintage laces to the frame. I'm supposed to have it in the mail tomorrow so lets hope the Modge Podge dries quickly! I'll post another photo before I mail it off.

I guess I better get around for work... but I don't want to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky I hope you are feeling better. I truly wish you did not have to work so hard.
    This is a very cute project I think you are so talented I can't do anything. I love my photo card that you made it is awesome. I look at it everyday and think of you. Be well my friend Hugs. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...