Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2012

PROJECTS! PROJECTS!

I have this list....


And you can see where some things have been crossed off but there are a couple more things that have to be completed by today as well. One being a "Post-It's Cover Swap"; I have to have them in the mail today. And I'm nearing completion. I have just 4 more to complete construction but I still need to embellish them in some way and I'm hoping something clicks in my brain in time or them may go out just as they are. Here is my work table...
The little "Post-It Books"... so far.
And as you can see the two toward the back just need a Post-It pad added to them and they will be ready to add to the stack. And the final two just need the edges turned and tape and paper added to the inside. I hope the recipients will like them. I used some Leatherette scraps that Scott said I could snitch from his Antique Radio Hoard... I mean Hobby Room.

I'm making progress on Mary Lou's Gal... I know I've had her for far too long and I still have not made a gal up for myself. Sewing the hair on by hand is like sewing down slugs... it's so wild but I think it's turning out SUPER cute and I'm nearly done. I will not be adding hair to any more though - lesson learned.

Lets see... what else have I got going? Well I've got these two knitting projects on my desk that I work on while watching shows and video's at my computer...
A scarf and a dish cloth.
Sitting on the corner of the cedar chest is yet another thing I have going for when Scott and I sit and watch a movie together. Yo-Yo's and more Yo-yo's for a friend. I just pulled out my 20 gallon container of scrap bits and started making yo-yo's. Might as well put some of those bits to work for someone.
It's just 73*F here this morning so I turned the A/C off and opened up the house. On the front porch you can see Fall is starting for us here with all the leaves that I need to sweep off.

You can see where the hair has yet to grow back in where they had to sedate him several weeks ago when he was ill.
Of course since the windows have been opened Mr. Tesla was in heaven climbing up into one of them to enjoy the fresh air. I don't think he liked me taking his picture as he has now moved to one of the dining room chairs.

Greg is at Drill this weekend and Scott is sleeping still. He has been sleeping a LONG time. I think he went to bed at 7 last night. He is just so wore out and trying to recover from that sinus infection. He so needs a job in a cleaner environment.

I guess I've rambled enough and as you have read (if you're still with me by this point) you know I have LOTS to do so I better get doing it. Have a lovely weekend everyone.


4 comments:

  1. I love lists too and crossing things off is very satifying...your a busy girl Becky enjoy your weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I'm a list maker.. end of summer into late Fall seems to be my longest list of get-er-done projects...Relax & Enjoy your Weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture on your blog page. beautiful street. WOW, you have some neat projects in the works...I have had tons of things to do for work and little time to make crafts this weekend...but did a little shopping for my mixed media projects and to complete my studio storage...YAY. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am going to start working on a challenge project now....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always busy aren't you Becky! Those are some great projects that you have on the go there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...