Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A New Blog!

I've started a new blog this morning that will contain recipes only. These are recipes we have used for YEARS and LOVE! I have added the link to it on my side bar under MISC LINKS. But here is the link as well... http://recipefavoritesfromlife4us.blogspot.com/

I will be adding more recipes in time.

I have started copying some recipes over from here to save some time... enjoy! There is a search box at the top of both of my blogs that you can type in keywords and find things easily.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...