Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Catching up a little and Fun mail

I've received addresses for the card recipients and I will  get cards made and mailed this weekend. I will start working on some goodies for BLD so when I get her address I will mail them out... may take me a couple weeks; but it will be so worth it. PROMISE!

I had a few pictures on the camera to share. This photo of Tesla trying to sleep under the watchful eyes of the Evil Penguin (on the arm of the chair). Tesla HATES this foam penguin and will beat it up and shove it off when ever he see's it "looking" at him. We aren't sure why he has such a hatred for this little harmless toy but he does.... absolutely despises it.

 Please note the blanket he is laying on; it was on the back of the chair until he jumped in the chair looked at the blanket and then looked at me and meowed. Of course I did as he wished and see how he settled right in... the spoiled little wretch.
 Today when I came in from work I looked out the window and saw this "writing spider" and decided she was worthy of a photo. It won't be long now until she lays her egg sac and dies. Their coloring changes  and they will keep and use the same web for several days.

Then I got a delightful package in the mail from a new friend from Nevada. Some beautiful stick pins and a beautiful quilt kit. I will make it up as soon as I catch up on everything I have going all ready.

I am ever so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! TGIF!! Next week is going to be tough but we'll get through it. I was asked today if I could be in at 3 AM Monday and I said yes as it will mean I can head for home before all the people off from work for the Holiday will be out shopping. And it will give me the rest of the day to spend with Scott. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a spoilt kitty! Nice fabrics in the quilt kit. You'll have a mirror of Tesla's big eyes after starting at 3am. Very owlish.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...