Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Sometimes...

When I write or talk about what we are going through and our struggles to just get to the next paycheck it is NOT for help or sympathy; it's just me desperately needing to let some steam off the pot.

Scott and I are hardy and will do all we can for ourselves. I understand when people want to help or give advice but that is not what we are after at all. It's just lately we've had a good thorough soaking in the bills down pour with more ahead... but we WILL get by just fine as we have each other.


3 comments:

  1. Steam away, Becky! It is good to let it out. And that's what friends are for, even blog friends!! I was just telling Tania over on her blog about how I admire folks that tell it like it is in their life on their blogs, even when things aren't going quite as hoped. That's life, right!?! I should be more like that.

    So while I hope all the best for you and Scott and hope that blessings fall upon you to make your stress lessen, I know you are already blessed (and I know that you know it, too! I can tell from how you love him and how you enjoy cooking and walking and nature) and though I hope it gets even better for you I know that through it all life is good.

    Have a great day, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear Hear Becky! We all need to vent, and our blogs that are about our day to day lives are a good place to get down our feelings and frustrations :) Doesn't stop me sending you cyber hugs though hehehe....... Hugs Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you Becky I will listen I know you listen to me and it does help to let her go. HUGS B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...