Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Up... but so not feeling it!

Yesterday and today I've had the hardest time waking up and getting a move on. I'm thinking after work and lunch today I will catch a nap as I skipped one over the weekend and yesterday and my body is used to an afternoon nap. Saturday I over did it a bit in the yard and got too much sun and that has made me feel bad as well. So much more needs to be done out there - a friend asked the other day if anyone had a day they weren't using as she really could use an 8 day week to get everything done - boy do I know how that feels!

Things are definitely speeding up and piling up each week at work and I'm just exhausted by the time I get home each day. The whole Holiday Season is upon us to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Becky as I sit here on my darn front porch (long story) drinking coffee and staring at this screen I am thinking it is always nice to see a post from you on here and I am also wondering what the heck day of the week it is:) Take care and don't work to hard. Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still in the middle of the remodel and though I'm happy about it..I want to move on and finish it up...I can so relate to your being "tired"...nap when you can...
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...