Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Butterflies and Spider

Two butterflies that were feeding heavy on the Lantana by the lamp post.
Most of the day today I was in the yard mowing and trimming on some plants. There is so much more to do out there before winter arrives and I will try harder to get outside more in the next few weeks. For all my hard work I was treated to several wonders of Nature... the butterflies above were "dancing" from flower to flower with their wings moving rapidly as they drank nectar. Another wonderful display of Nature was a couple "writing spiders" but I was only able to get one good picture as the sun just wasn't in the right spot at the time I took these photos. But I do believe I captured this one beautifully...

Albert Einstein
“Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it's beauty.”
Albert Einstein
 
Quote found at Good Reads. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you have pretty spiders with your webs! I just have blocky, chunky "bush" spiders that are grey or brown and only come out at night.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so beautiful :) thank you for sharing this with us , it is totally amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...