Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Does it really make a difference?

Well?

YES!!!! Growing your own organically does make a BIG difference. Richer color AND flavor. Since we had one of each to compare side by side we did our own photo comparison and taste test... guess which one was hardly taken for the taco rolls? So YES... I would definitely say growing your own makes a HUGE difference.

I decided to work a little with the fabric my new friend in South Africa sent to me and cut it into 5-inch squares (nickels) and will be sewing them together to make something fun and unique as soon as Scott gets up from his nap. Trying to be quiet while he rests.

2 comments:

  1. Tomato's are the one thing I miss this summer and knew I would since being on the "eat right for your type" !It's OK to let things go for health!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing compares to home grown tomatoes. I think we get a little spoilt once we've grown and tasted our own. The watermelon looks great ...how clever you are. Enjoy every bite. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...