Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Fun And Adventure

Today started with me cooking up some onion and cheese omelets with bacon, toast and sliced tomatoes. Then we decided to check out the new walkway that was recently put in by the boat ramp before the rain arrived.
They just removed the "No trespassing" signs about a week ago and we have been itching to check it out... we were NOT disappointed!



The walk way was just recently poured and it's still ruff and "Natural" just the way we enjoy it. We saw some amazing things along the way but the most special was the clearing near the power lines as we walked down into the woods as a bunch of dragon flies and butterflies came to greet us and were flying all around us. Butterflies were actually landing on my shirt.. it was amazing.


And a walk with me means.... FUNGI SPOTTING!

More to come....





2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky you know that is where I would have truly loved to be walking with you. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adventures looks so lovely. Oh, that butterfly! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...