Search This Blog

Friday, August 03, 2012

Have a Slice...

It may not be 100% perfect but it is organic... grown in our own yard and tastes delicious! We've eaten a good bit of it tonight and gave a good sized chunk to Scott's Mom. She had called us to see if we wanted this dresser that her neighbor was putting out at the street. We got it even though we don't really need anymore furniture; I'm thinking it would make GREAT storage for Greg's video games and he can take it when he decides to move out on his own. We decided to pick another watermelon to give to them in exchange for the dresser; Scott also gave them a few of our organic tomatoes and garlic bulbs.
I'm working on an altered journal to keep track of my new You Tube Friends that I am making and swapping ideas with and sometimes a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) package. Connecting with other human beings is one of the greatest gifts in life. I'll post a picture of the journal when I am finished with it.


2 comments:

  1. You're certainly correct about connecting with others is 'one of the greatest gifts of life'.That watermelon looks delicious :-) That dresser (or what we'd call a chest of drawers)looks a real treasure; I love the colour of the finish on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks great! I bet it tastes even better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...