Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Our Furry Child is Feeling Better



Tesla is nearly back to his old self and being cute every chance he gets to get as much additional attention as he can.

Just look at that cute little face and adorable Buddha Belly! ROTTEN!
Scott is off attending a Linux users group and I have been working on the laundry heap... YIKE! In between loads I have been working on a paper crafting project. It's not turning out as I wished it to but it' a first attempt. Perhaps I will share it tomorrow as I am having to wait on some glitter glue and Glossy Accents to dry... they give a whole new meaning on waiting for paint to dry as they take LONGER!


3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that he is better , I only woke up a few minutes ago, like 12 oclock , made myself some decaf and slice of seedbreed with jam on and went outside to soak the sun up although the wind is blowing me away, cold outside, doing an hour hobby stuff and then off to clean the house :) and do some washing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tesla!So glad that he's feeling a lot better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...