Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Paper Projects and Tesla Chillin'

I wanted to post a couple photos of some paper crafting projects. First is a large tag that I altered and will send to someone that needs encouragement one day. I made this in  response to a challenge on You Tube. The tag contains this quote by Buddha....

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection" 

So True!

My next project is to alter this...
The box is a nice heavy card stock and I hated to just through it away and a challenge was made on a crafting page on Facebook that I belong to so I decided to utilize this box. So far I've started painting the entire thing with Gesso; I am currently waiting for that to dry. I will post more pictures as I go along in case others would like to alter a box too good to through away as well.

And what could a relaxing Sunday post be without a bit of "cat hammage"

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely tag Becky. I can understand why you wanted to avoid throwing that box out...and with your clever crafting skills I can imagine the finished project will be beautiful. And lastly, Tesla looking so relaxed and beautiful too, of course! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...