Search This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2011

SNACKS!

Everyday I'm greeted by these two...
And they wait in anticipation for me to say one word.... "Snacks"
Then they jump into action with a great amount of "talking" amongst themselves....
Glares at me and much rubbing on the cat food can! UNTIL... Snacks appear in their bowls and then there is quiet munching.

Tesla (the one on the left in the last picture) is currently "hunting" for Greg (our son) who has not returned from work yet. If one of us is out of the house too long Tesla will march around the house meowing from room to room. And when he hears a car door he will run to the kitchen door and wait for whomever has returned and will then hit them up for a snack.... could explain why he weighs 16 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am finding out very quickly just how spoiled cats can become. They sure are cute though. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat meows at dinner time and I can feed her up to 3 times until she decides she's had enough, but it's only me she bothers, not Mark. She's got me pegged!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...