Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Progress on PJ's

 I just need to put elastic in the waist of the bottoms, buttons and button holes in the top and hem's all around and this pair will be finished. Next set has wolves all over them and once completed these will be sent to my youngest nephew; a belated birthday present just in time for cooler weather.
Flannel PJ's (Pajama's)
Once these are in the mail I will get to work on two more sets for my "little Romeo" Phoenix. His will have skulls and dragons; cool "Big Boy" stuff.

2 comments:

  1. You are so clever! I think I may have to give some summer PJ's a go this year, thanks for the inspiration. My big boy would love the skulls and dragons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jammies! I have the fabric to make some and the pattern, so what am I waiting for? I wish we lived closer as I would come to you for sewing lessons. I don't dare try the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...