Search This Blog

Monday, September 05, 2011

Into the hat with ya'......

After a nice nap as I was really tired after work today... came home covered in sweat and glitter - I looked very much like a Glittery Christmas Fairy to be sure.

As I was waking I remembered that today was the day to draw a winner, so I printed off the comments and put them in a hat and Scott (dh) drew a winner....


So CONGRATULATIONS Robyn! If you will email me your snail mail address I will get these shipped out to you ASAP.
playsinsoil1AT yahooDOTcom

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping she checks in soon as I can't seem to email her to let her know she won the knitting needles. I'll try one more time and then wait and see if she checks in by next Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...