Search This Blog

Sunday, September 04, 2011

My First Cat

My Mom sent me another batch of old picture's of me when I was little and I thought that I would share a few of me with my cat. I got him when I was 1 and he was named Katy Kat. He was stone cold deaf but was my World. He sure put up with a lot from me...


Every home I have ever lived in has gone through a remodel so it's no wonder I can put up with a lot of delays in the job... like our current den/kitchen remodel that got halted because of the lay off. It will all come together eventually.

Animals have always been a part of my life; here are a couple of me leading my Mother's pony... Booty...




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty! What little girl doesn't wish for a pony? I bet you had a lot of fun with both of them. (My mom did not allow us to have pets.)
    It's so much fun to look at the old pictures. Especially from the 70s with those looooovely fashions. We are about the same age and my grade school pictures say it all. Thanks for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a wonderful childhood, you were so darn cute. Lucky girl. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...