Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Basket Progress

Here is what I have completed so far for the "Handcrafted Basket" I am donating to my Home Town's Flood recovery efforts...
Three hand knitted dish clothes.

A Christmas Table Runner.

A HUGE canvas tote bag that I decided to fully line with a fun print.
 I was bad and went for a walk with Scott and then we went to lunch at Zesto's so I lost about 2 hours of sewing time but we "needed" a bit of time together.  Tomorrow I will make some more things for the basket and "report in" here tomorrow night.

6 comments:

  1. The things you are preparing are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is so pretty...I have a pattern in my to-do box just waiting for me to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's some fine stitchin'

    brenda from arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an caring awesome person. Those things are beautiful B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to smile that sneaking off with your husband for two hours was being "bad." I hope you two had a lovely time! The basket will no doubt brighten the recipient's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).