Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dress Blues Inspection


Greg is at his Drill weekend and today they are having dress blue inspection. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to get them on but with my help we got it on him. He realized he didn't have his Petty Officer Insignia on it and will just have to answer for that. I think being able to get it on made his morning. I love when he has to be in full uniform... doesn't he look so handsome?

I wish he wouldn't cut up sometimes but it's just him being him... I'm proud he feels he can be himself no matter what.

3 comments:

  1. I just love seeing my boy in his uniform as well. I just got a picture this morning of him and his wife all dressed up to go to the Airforce Ball...he looked so handsome and made me feel so proud!

    Your son looks great and I can see you love seeing him in his dress blues as well.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo. You must be very proud Mom. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...