Search This Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Mangled Thumb and Glove Balloon

Now that it has had a day or two to mend I thought I'd share a photo of my thumb...
I have kept it covered since I injured it at work day before yesterday and only smacked it a few times at work today while putting freight out onto the sales floor. And only once good enough that I saw stars. So this afternoon I've decided it needs some air. I'll cover it again tonight so that it doesn't get caught in the bed covers. All in all it is looking pretty good; no inflammation or other signs of infection. I'm really happy about that!


Now... exactly how old does a boy have to be before I stop finding things like this in my bath tub? He is 25! GEEZ!


This is whats On My Mind

AND my friends and family in Upstate New York that are dealing with some pretty serious flooding.

State-of-emergency-declared-in-Chenango-flooding-of-06-proportions-predicted/

7 comments:

  1. I will say it for you "OUCH"! dang you slammed it pretty good...
    We have Family in Upstate New York in the Syracuse/Auburn area...
    Hope your family is alright..
    Peace & Love
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 25-year-old son, too. I think we have a ways to wait! But I am sure yours makes you laugh like mine makes me.

    Ouch -- your thumb looks so painful. I am glad it is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree, your thumb looks like it's healing nicely! I'm a big believer in airing injuries, but you do need to protect it from getting knocked about!

    Perpetual Kids? Oh no...... will they never grow up?!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bec, that thumb looks very painful. Ugh. I hope you friends and relatives stay safe. That glove gave me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bec, that thumb looks very painful. Ugh. I hope you friends and relatives stay safe. That glove gave me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch that would have hurt by the looks of your thumb. Hope it gets better soon.

    25 years old lol! Thanks for the giggle...

    Hoping your friends stay safe and well in the floods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post made me laugh and cringe! LOL.

    I confess every time I come to your blog I LOVE the photo...so welcoming.

    Take care
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...