Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Basket Ready to go....

I was going to make some make-up bags to add to the basket but changed my mind and opted to knit up a pair of gnome booties instead...
Then I put everything in the basket...
Basket Contains:

1 Heavy Canvas Tote/ fully lined
1 Christmas Table Runner
2 pot holders
1 stuffed elephant
1 knitted neck warmer
1 pair knitted gnome booties
3 knitted dish clothes
6 pair hand crafted earrings
and 
1 earring travel case (earrings are inside case)
 
All wrapped up and ready to go by Fed Ex tomorrow lunch time.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you ever gets your basket will love it as much as you love making and giving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that basket and the contents looks wonderful!!! i'm sure it will be a blessing to whomever it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful gift basket and someone is going to enjoy it.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...