Search This Blog

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Wintery Forecast

""""".WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH
MONDAY EVENING
  
TONIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S. NORTHWEST WINDS
10 TO 15 MPH.
 
SUNDAY
MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS AROUND 40. NORTH WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.
   
SUNDAY NIGHT
CLOUDY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SNOW IN THE EVENING

THEN SNOW LIKELY AFTER MIDNIGHT. SNOW ACCUMULATION AROUND AN INCH
POSSIBLE. LOWS IN THE UPPER 20S. NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.
CHANCE OF SNOW 60 PERCENT.
   
MONDAY
SLEET. SNOW IN THE MORNING
THEN FREEZING RAIN IN THE
AFTERNOON. ADDITIONAL MODERATE SNOW ACCUMULATION. HIGHS IN THE
LOWER 30S. NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION
NEAR 100 PERCENT.
   
MONDAY NIGHT
LIGHT FREEZING RAIN AND VERY LIGHT FREEZING
DRIZZLE IN THE EVENING
THEN A CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN AND VERY
LIGHT FREEZING DRIZZLE AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS AROUND 30. NORTHEAST
WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 80 PERCENT. """"""




I am so hoping to be home tomorrow night BEFORE all this arrives and I am hoping that whatever falls melts quickly!  I'm off Monday and can stay home and hibernate but on Tuesday I do have to work a few hours. Monday will be a house cleaning day for me as I want to get things put back in order from the Christmas sewing and crafting sessions. The decorations are all put away BUT I have things here and there in rooms other than the bonus room (where I store my "stash) and my sewing room and I'd like to have those rooms clutter free once more. It sure would be nice to move all my creativity out in the bonus room all together... BUT! the man and man-child have their "stuff" in half of that room. Perhaps one day I can take over! I'm not holding my breathe.

Time to hit the hay!

1 comment:

  1. Becky - I'll be praying that you have nothing but good driving conditions anytime you have to be outside the home!!!! Have a good night's sleep!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...