Search This Blog

Monday, January 03, 2011

Up WAY Before the Sun

I just couldn't rest - kept waking up feeling disturbed so I just gave up and came out here. I'm not sure why I am feeling so uneasy here at the beginning of a fresh New Year when I should be feeling so optimistic and excited over all each new day has to offer. Perhaps it has something to do with our neighbors just up and moving on January 1 - no warning - no for sale sign out front just a moving trunk and a big pile of cast off belongings. It makes you wonder if they lost their home; did they find something better, I pray it was the later. I'm off work today and plan to clean and organize and sew the day away. Perhaps doing something in a positive direction will lead to a better nights rest tonight or a lovely nap this afternoon.
HAPPY THOUGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...