Search This Blog

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Part 3 may kick my fanny!

OK... I'm working on Part 3 of the Roll, Roll Cotton Boll Mystery and it's paper piecing - YIK! I don't care for this technique at ALL.... BUT... I'm pressing forward as I REALLY want to have this quilt done for our bed. It may take me longer than I'd hoped but I will continue. I just completed 2 of the 60 paper pieced blocks... woo hoo only 58 more to go.
Laid out like this a quilt of these blocks alone could be interesting.... just saying as I will probably not tackle this technique for THAT many blocks. I still have to remove the paper but I'm planning to do that while watching an episode of Adam 12 tonight after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...