Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

More hours than I expected...

I'm actually getting more hours at work this week than I was scheduled which is a "good thing"; BUT I've got to make another skirt or a pair of pants and another top as the ones I made in December are starting to show they've been worn every day I've worked. Here I am in that original outfit - just home from work this afternoon.
I made Shrimp and Grits for dinner tonight and it was delicious! As always! It's something that goes together quickly and has tons of flavor.

I'd like to get a few more of the step 3 blocks made tonight so it's off to the sewing room!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky :) :) I'm so glad you're getting extra hours :) :) You need the extra hours to pay for the extra fabric for extra outfits ;) :) I pray work is going well and your co-workers are nice :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky u have magic hands!LOL! All the projects u made are so nice! I want a couple of skirts and a good summer dress that I am gunna try to make bc I cant find anything that fits well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...