Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

A wintery Morning

I was wide awake and in pain again at 5:30 this morning (pulled something in my back yesterday)  so I decided to get up and move around a bit; have some coffee and take some asprin (it's all I got in the house). When I looked out I was greeted with this view...
This is out our front door facing the street; I turned on our porch and street light. Everything is so pristine and lovely and I am glad that I don't have to be anywhere today. I made the coffee; fed the cats and the dog and then Nick wanted out to handle "business"... He started backing up but I made him stay out and told him to hurry. It wasn't long until this is what I saw...

I believe he is ready to come back inside. Tesla always looks confused about the snow - he rarely goes outside because he literally looses his mind and goes into insane psycho cat; plus he has horrible separation anxiety. Perhaps I will take him out to check out the snow in a little while and I will stay with him.

Looking like a GREAT "sew" day to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the cat pictures! Don't love snow, though. :) Every once in a while I wish for a snow day... A single snow day... but then I get over myself. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...