Search This Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Fresh New Start to my Crafting

I'm finally finished in my crafting room; I had been calling it my sewing room but just decided that it needs to be changed to a crafting room as there is so much more in there than sewing. I took a picture from each of the four corners in my sewing room so you can even see the "pile" that I will be starting with this year.




OK... NOW THE UGLY TRUTH....

These are my totes of fabric and yarn in our bonus room off the kitchen...
YES - MY NAME IS BECKY AND I AM A FABRICAHOLIC....




The mannequin is Greg's - he brought her and her wings home from a clean up job - minus her arms. I made him put something over her so thats why she is in the Carolina Tank top and Santa Hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...