Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to Rain

It's another rainy morning here in South Carolina. We need the rain but it can be quite depressing. I should be thankful it's not mountains of snow but I need the sun light.

Yesterday I got the laundry done so today I will work on a bit of housework and sew since I will be stuck indoors today.

We have about a 5 foot hole in our front yard where the old settling barrel used to be for the washer; it collapsed so now we have to fill it. Scott spied some broken tile and bathroom remodeling debris at a neighbors and perhaps we will go get it to start filling the hole. The bonus is they have the debris in black Nursery pots that I can reuse to transplant some plants from the yard. We will eventually relocate the transplants to the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...