Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I do believe she liked it...

My package arrived in Maine here is her joyful acceptance...

OMG OMG, Becky's pkg arrived this morning and I am jumping for joy.... happier than a dog with two tails ! ( I borrowed that saying from Irene heheh)
The bag is fabulous,,,, , just fabulous!!!! and when I looked inside, there is a matching wallet and change purse too! I am speechless.. ......... .. Becky thank you sooooooooooooo much, this really is a 'silk purse ' made from a sows ear!!!! WOW!!
Where did you find this pattern?? or did you make this up yourself? It is WONDERFUL!!! !!!

Diane
p.s. Did I mention that I love this bag????


I do believe she was thrilled!

The bag pattern was featured on the cover of the Fall 2009 issue of Quilts and More. I LOVE THAT MAGAZINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...