Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

What DELIGHTS!!!!




Proving once more I come from a very creative family my sister, Robin gifted me with these lovelies yesterday. They are done in such striking colors and the pictures don't do them justice really. The little pitcher is for me to mix up pancakes and it's a deep blue with streaks of green and I LOVE it! The berry bowl is a beautiful berry red. I can hardly wait to put some strawberries in it. The picture of them together is the truest in color. Robin is such a talented potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...