Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Here it is Monday again and of course there is a lot to do around here. Scott is going to call about a job that he applied for and I'm going to catch up on the housework and hopefully get some sewing time in.

Yesterday we went to Bi-Lo and got a bunch of groceries that should last us well into February if I am careful and we eat every leftover. Creativity will come into play as well and I'm sure there will be homemade bread in our future - SHUCKS! I am thoroughly enjoying cooking from scratch once more and I truly believe that we are saving more money because of that. I believe that my entire income was being spent on frivolity, eating out and non-essential goods. Just reviewing the check book ledger will verify that with all the purchases at Jo-Ann's, various restaurants, additional "work" clothes and gas we were spending MORE outside the home than I was making. CRAZY!

1 comment:

  1. Do the math with this article...
    http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2010/01/11/9-sneaky-expenses-that-eat-away-at-your-income/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...