Search This Blog

Friday, January 08, 2010

Above Freezing At Last

It is 36*F this morning - ABOVE FREEZING! YEAH! My back was giving me an absolute fit yesterday and I'm certain the cold weather was part of it.

Today is "laundry day" and BOY do I ever have a BUNCH to do too. Oh well such is life.

Today is Scott's last day of work at the temp job. Now we are hoping and praying for a new full-time permanent job to come his way before some hard decisions have to be made. No matter what we will be all right. Life is just taking over again - things that are totally out of our control are making some of our decisions for us.

I better get sewing between loads of laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...