Search This Blog

Friday, December 04, 2009

It's FRIDAY! YEAH!

We are planning to be homebodies this weekend and not going or doing anything outside the home. Scott is ready for the peace and quiet. Greg has drill this weekend so it will be real quiet here during the day.

We've got a roof to patch around the chimney but it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so we'll see if we can make that happen before the rain starts again. Perhaps this evening when Scott gets home from work.

My current project is whipping my fanny as it requires me to cut a lot and my dining room table is just too low for cutting purposes. Perhaps I will take the time to clear off that fancy quilting table in my sewing room and see if it's height is any better. One day Scott says he will build me the perfect height table for me in my workshop. I can hardly wait. The plus side is the project is turning out even better than I had envisioned and after Christmas I will share photos of the things that I am making as I don't want to ruin Christmas for those that I am making things.

Last Night I watched "Divorcing Jack" on Hulu Movie - kinda creepy movie but held my interest so I guess it could be rated as "good". Not one that I will watch again though. They have a LOT of horror movies to choose from but I just can't go there at all - my mind takes the story plot and builds onto it in my sleep and scares me for days afterwards so I just skip those all together. I'm more a Comedy and Drama sort of person with a mix of Documentaries thrown in for good measure.

December 12th I will be going up to my Mom's for a cookie baking day with my sister's and sister-in-law's. Should make for a wonderful day. I'm going to mix up some refrigerator cookies the day before to get us started since we won't have time to chill dough in one day. I will take a camera to get pictures. I would love to have an apron made for each person mixing but will have to see if time allows for that.

Amelia barked most of last night; she didn't stop until Scott went out and told her to "Shut the H... Up!" I believe that sent her back under the shed for the night. Tonight I am going to drive around the neighborhood before I go to bed to see if maybe someone has some kind of Christmas display set up in the yard that is freaking her out. Either that or we have a Opossum trying to make it's way to our compost bin and she wants no part of that. Regardless of what it is she has to be quiet tonight as Scott woke up grouchy this morning. Time to get this day going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...