Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A trip to the DR yesterday

I have a wicked rash on the right side of my neck that was absolutely itching like crazy and yesterday I couldn't take it any longer and went to Doctor's Care. My first experience of seeing a Doctor without insurance coverage was not fun but I just HAD to do it. They weren't really sure what the rash was but labeled it as Dermatitis and gave me 3 prescriptions. She said that my tonsils were HUGE and asked if my throat hurt I said "no"... well NOW my throat hurts and I am hoping that the medication that I have will clear it all up. I keep hoping and praying for a fabulous job to come Scott's way with wonderful insurance so I won't have to pay the full amount again.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...