Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Merry Christmas - our trees are up



We have 2 small trees in our den; one for the 3 humans and 1 for the cats and dog - although the cat tree only has one dog ornament. I'll be adding to the gift pile over the next couple days. I got a bit side tracked today with a trip to the vet for Nick as he has some pretty bad bites on his right front leg from the black and white cat from up the street. The vet cleaned them up and gave him a shot of antibiotics. The cat in the picture by the tree is Tesla who is pouting at my feet at the moment because Nick has taken over the chair and we told him to leave Nick alone since he is recovering - can you tell our animals are treated like children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...