Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! A Package from Maine




I received THE MOST wonderful surprise in today's mail... a package from an online quilting friend; Lauraine in Maine. The package was like bright yellow sunshine on a cloudy day and then as I opened it up I found a Christmas papered lovely. It was all ready open on one side so I couldn't wait for Christmas - right? Inside... WOW! A lovely tote and a smaller bag that can be worn on a belt; 4 lovely coasters, tea, caramels, scissor keepers and a lovely crazy quilted heart to hang in my sewing room. I feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...