Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas is coming together....

I'm coming up with some pretty neat handmade gifts and am hoping that everyone that gets one likes it as much as I think that they will. I also wish that I could share them with everyone that reads my blog but it will have to wait until after gifts have been handed out.... don't want to ruin anyone's surprise. I am taking pictures of EVERYTHING and will have a post or maybe two of the items that I have made. Perhaps it will inspire someone for next Christmas.

For the past couple days I've had a horrible time staying awake in the afternoon and fall asleep at about 6:30 and sleeping to about 9. I'm not sure whats going on and it is rather annoying when I still have so much to do. Perhaps tomorrow I will just give into the nap early on so that I am not napping right before it's time to go to bed. AH! HA! I've had a DUH HA moment... it's the Antihistamine the Dr prescribed thats making me sleeping. SO I will NOT take that it the morning and see if I can be my usual speedy self once more.

I did 9 loads of laundry today which included our sheets and Greg's uniforms from this past weekends drill. I still have 4 loads to fold and get put away.

We had beef roast slow-cooked with potatoes and carrots with corn as a side dish. I know too many starches in one meal but it was easy to throw together. Tomorrow night Scott is attending a dinner in Sumter and the night after that we will be going to Ryan's Steakhouse for an ROTC reunion get-together with the folks Scott was in the ROTC with in High School. So I will cook larger meals at mid-day those two days so that Scott will have a lunch for the following day.

Well I better get back to work on Christmas gifts.... I feel like I should be singing <"We are Santa's Elves....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...