Search This Blog

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Weird Movie Week

Yesterday I decided to watch another movie on Hulu and chose The Red Shoes Diary. Intense and FULL of sexuality; not to be watched when the children are home. Another one that I would not watch a second time. It was one of those... I'm not happy with this perfect relationship full of passion and love, I think I will totally screw him over and go for that guy I just fell against walking down the street. Why do people self destruct? What makes someone seek something more than they have; especially when where they are and who they are with seems so wonderful for them?

I'm taking a break from the movies today - I have too much to do for Christmas anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...