Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Super Easy Fudge!

Microwave Fudge

3 2/3 cups 10x sugar
½ cup cocoa
¼ cup milk
½ cup butter
1 Tbls. Vanilla
½ cup chopped pecans, opt.

Combine and cook 10x sugar, cocoa, milk and butter
on high power until butter is melted, about 2 to 3
minutes. Stir until smooth. Blend in vanilla and
pecans. Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Cut into squares.

I can't remember where I found this recipe but it is super fast and easy. If you bought some small Christmas tins you could easily fill them with this fudge to give to co-workers or teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...