Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cards and a package ready to be mailed

I completed our Christmas cards this morning minus a yearly update letter. I decided to look forward and not back at this year. Hopefully next year will be full of lots of positives and happy times to share. I also got my package together for my quilting buddy in Maine as I got her as a swap partner in our little online Christmas swap. I hope that she will enjoy her goodies that I am sending her way. In case she reads my blog I'm not going to post whats in the package - don't want to ruin her surprise. I will go over to the post office later in the day after the lunch rush.

In the mean time I will set my sewing machine up and get started on the sewing I had planned to do yesterday before the whole trip to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...