Search This Blog

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Not exactly as planned....

Well today did not go exactly as planned as I ended up hauling Robin around as she injured her ankle pretty good and has been on crutches. SO I went and picked her up and we went to both locations of Jo-Ann's here in the Columbia area (basically thats all of them in SC). I shopped the clearance section and the remnant bin and found a few more fabric pieces to add to my collection. I also got some Mccall's patterns while they were on sale for $1.99. I actually have 2 more pieces of fabric that are in the dryer - I wash all cottons that come through my door before they make their way into my stash. The kiddie prints will be made into light weight toddler sun-dresses. I'm planning to open an Etsy shop but want to have about 25 to 30 items ready to list before I set it up.





After our shopping Robin treated me to lunch at the Blue Cactus in 5-Points. It was VERY good and reasonably priced. Only draw back was we were in the heart of USC's student playground and we had to hear a girl say "like" about 100 times in her conversation. "You know it was LIKE... she really liked to say like.... like all the time." UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...