Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

YES - He reclines the chair himself


I just had to share a photo of Tesla in the recliner. He actually has learned to recline this chair on his own to get to the "sweet spot" in the back of the chair. The other day I heard an odd squeaking noise coming from the den and discovered that it was Tesla rocking on the back of the chair to get it where he wanted so once he settled in I HAD to grab the camera for a picture. Perhaps sometime I will catch him doing it in time to get a little video of him in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...