Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Crud going round

I think I'm coming down with the crud that seems to be plagueing the staff... just in time for a couple days off. I've got to work today but then I am off for two days and then work Friday and then off the weekend... it will be my only full weekend off this month. I will be glad to spend some time with Scott before he has to return to work on Monday. I just hope that this crud doesn't get any worse.

On my way home last night I could see fireworks going off everywhere and our neighborhood was full of smoke and the smell of sulfur... yuck! But the kids around here sure seemed to have a big time.

Greg got his job back at Jiffy Lube... YEAH! I'm not sure when he will start as he was just so happy to get the job back that he did not mention that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...