Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
CHRISTMAS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
YEAH! The tree is down and the decorations are put up until next year and I can get the house back in order. I'm off the next couple of days and I'm going to do some deep cleaning and hauling things to Good Will. I'm determined to get this house back in order TODAY so that tomorrow and then the weekend can be ALL play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).