Search This Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Chilly Saturday morning

I woke up a few minutes ago and Greg's cat, Little Nickie wanted out so I obliged him but boy was that a chilly endeavor this morning. BRRRrrrr... the cars have frost all over them. I'm glad I'm not having to drive to North East Columbia this morning. Greg on the other hand has to be over that way to his job before 8; I'm keeping my finger crossed that he takes it easy as the bridges could be icy. As long as Genevieve doesn't go into labor I should be off all this weekend. She is going for a 3D ultrasound today and is quite excited about that. And she assured me that she would return to the store so that there would be a Retail Manager in the building most of the day. Sales have been GREAT! Bonus is looking a lot better. And Shannon will email me the audit she did with me yesterday and it will be my "starting point"... LOTS of room to improve. But I will get it to where it needs to be with a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...