Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday's visit

Yesterday I drove up to Spartanburg to visit family. Dougie and Christina about tackled me at the door. Christina is so close to walking now and her first birthday is next month. Plans are underway for Christina's birthday party on 2/17; it's to be a unicorn party. Nichole was saying how glad she was there is just one baby on the way and not twins like her Dr thought last month.

I'm going in early this morning to be sure cycle counts were done yesterday and to finish working on next weeks schedule. I need to go over the cash schedule with Steve if at all possible. I think I'm going to go ahead and start the car now so that it isn't freezing when I get ready to leave and the windows will be clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...