Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Woke up HOT!

I'm awake earlier than I'd planned to be as I woke up sweating like crazy with my hair curling to my head all along my neck - I HATE THAT! Always feels so creepy. Hopefully I will be able to cool off in time to get an hour or two more sleep and soon.

I've got to come up with a transcript for Greg's homeschooling and I can't find any of the documentation... I'm thinking it got thrown out in a cleaning frenzy. I do have old calendars though so I should be able to piece together a transcript for him. I figured with him taking the GED it wouldn't be necessary but it is turning out he still needs a transcript so we will do what we can.

I'm going to try to get some more sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...