Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Rainy Friday

When the gardens needed all the rain this past summer we didn't see any and now we are getting it every few days- thankfully! But still it would be nice to have some rain when we are actually growing some vegetables in the backyard. I'm sure the garlic Scott planted is enjoying the rain.

Speaking of Scott he has hurt his back pretty good and is walking around wincing or sitting stiffly in a chair. I think he did it last week when he was mucking about in the attic doing some repairs to the den ceiling. He probably should go see Dr Griggs - but will he? I guess we'll find out eventually.

I got up and did two reviews this morning going strictly on what it says on the paper and neither were very good so I'm probably going to tick some people off straight off the bat but I have to go by my observations and not emotions. It's whats best for the company and the business. Nothing personal about it.

I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow; of course most of it will be spent catching up laundry and doing housework but at least I'll be home.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...