Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

28*

WOW! It's just 28* here this morning. I got both the guys out the door and I don't have to be to work until 10 this morning. I have a Conference call at 10:30 and then I need to go over week one's Inventory Prep with the GM and Debbie (the merchandise handler). I'll be so glad when the Inventory is over!

Yesterday I spent the day organizing some of my hobby room stash and I can actually see the floor once more in places. I may work awhile in there before I go into work this morning and before long it will be to a point where I can actually USE the room once more and turn out some projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...