Search This Blog

Friday, January 04, 2008

Long Day Ahead

I have to get over to Cracker Barrel by 7 this morning to see what all still needs to be cleaned up before my DM arrives to do an audit on me. YIKES! Less than two weeks in and I'm getting audited... Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm there until 6 this evening. I'm going to need a shower to get awake this morning and LOTS of coffee.

My two days off I didn't do a whole lot mostly vegged trying to regroup. I did cut up some fabric into 1 1/2" strips for a new Mystery Quilt I'm planning to do. And I went to our new dentist for a cleaning yesterday.... YEAH NO CAVITIES! And I'm good to go until July's cleaning.

Yesterday was Uncle Bert's funeral. I received a confirmation email that the plant I sent was delivered. Funeral's always wipe me out and it was just too far to drive. I'm hoping the family understands.

Time for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...