Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

WOOHOO! Almost the weekend!

Too bad it's a working weekend - I'll survive and will look forward to Wednesday when I will be off. Tuesday night I have to drive down to Orangeburg to attend their Inventory. It's located on the same exit that I went to for 2 years while attending Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College; so it will be like driving back into my past a bit. I bet it's changed a lot in over 20 years. The part I dread is driving home at 2 AM. And then a week later repeating the same thing at my store... Late nights always drag me out as I am a morning person.

Clean-up in my sewing room is going well and I am hoping to actually sew next week and not just clean. I still have several swaps I have to sew for and time is running out to get them mailed out. SO they will have to be the first thing I work on.

I was going to take Nickie to the VET to have his injured foot looked at but I think he heard us talking about it as he asked to go out and then we didn't see him again even with calling him several times until it was well after the Vet's closing time. The rotten feline ! He is walking on it now and the swelling has gone down so I believe that he will be fine. We are still looking at it daily to be sure it's healing OK. Animals just know I guess. None of them are too fond of visiting the Vet even though she is a very loving and tender Vet and all her Tech's are AWESOME as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...